Field Service Engineer/Technician
Nikka Densok USA, Inc.
No of Openings:
Negotiable with experience
Employment Start Date:
Nikka Densok USA, Inc., a leader in Leak Detection Equipment in the Pharmaceutical Packing Industry is seeking a Field Service Engineer/Technician with the primary responsibility to provide on-site field service support of pharmaceutical packaging equipment. Duties will include performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, installation and training of newly delivered equipment. Both domestic and international travel is necessary.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings and diagrams.
- Provide technical support and product information over the phone.
- Support Sales Team members during pre/post sales evaluations.
- Must demonstrate strong decision making, time and task management with minimal supervision.
- Support the sales and distribution of equipment parts and inventory.
Applicant Must Possess the Following:
- Associate’s Degree in electronics or associated study, equivalent in experience from a military branch, or 3+ years of prior field service experience. A Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in an associated study is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of basic analog and digital electronics.
- Thorough knowledge of basic computer networking principles.
- Knowledge and ability to operate electronic test equipment.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills, on-site and over-the-phone.
- Basic business and professional etiquette with strong decision making and problem solving ability.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Flexibility with travel schedules in order to support customer and business requirements.
- Overnight and extended travel required.
- Strong planning, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong work ethics and attention-to-detail skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to change and adapt to changing work requirements.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus and ability to create strong customer relations.
- Physical requirements consist of being able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Valid US passport.
Applicants please email resume to email@example.com